Sunday, March 22, 2015

March 20, 21 and 22 Three In One.....

Because sometimes life is just too busy to do just one :).


It's been a crazy weekend, and by crazy I mean very relaxing (well for the most part).

Friday started out a bit rocky.  Having to wake up the boy child to find my keys first thing in the morning because he took my car out in the middle of the night without asking me doesn't make me happy first thing in the morning.  But I managed to shake it off.

When I dropped Tracy off at work, we agreed that I would meet him for lunch.  It was the first time in 2 weeks that I actually felt like getting dressed up (and by dressed up, I mean doing my hair and no sweats *laugh*).  It was nice to have lunch with him.  I love spending time with my hubby.

Then my friend, Brandon, asked if he could come by for a hug and a visit.  Yay!!!!!  I have missed hanging out with him. He has been so busy with work and life just gets in the way.  So it was fun to have him come over and laugh and be goofy for a bit.  It really made my day!

I took Naomi to Ophidias for her to take her aearial silks class.  It is such a pleasure to watch her grow in strength and confidence in this class.  She gets things on the first time (most of the time).  Her core is getting a bit stronger which is helping with her control and inversions.  To see her hanging upside down between the silks is amazing!!!!  The amount of strength and grace it takes to do that is amazing.  And the smile on her face when she accomplishes it is freaking amazing!

All day I had been looking forward to going to our friend Mishi's for some hot tub time, but that got cancelled.  I kinda felt sad, but she came over here and we watched movies instead.  It was nice to just chill and relax.  You know your are getting old when your idea of partying is hanging out at home and watching The Princess Bride with your friend and hubby and all of you kinda conk out on the couch together.  *laugh*

Saturday morning I woke up in a really dark funk.  Things just started to get to me.  The other day I googled Nick and Michaeleen Blair (the woman who killed my son).  Nick's google search came up with the articles about his accident as well as his accomplishments in school.  When I google Blair, the only things that come up are articles about her killing my son.  I kind of got an evil laugh going; Nick will be remembered for greatness.  Blair will be remembered for something horrible.  We win.  *laugh*  But not really.   And on Friday, I got a message from a good friend in Florida.  Someone ha taken down my "watch for motorcycles" memorial sign at Nick memorial site and put up their garage sale sign.  Chelsea saw it and pulled over and yanked up the garage sale sign and put the memorial sign back up. Then she went and hunted down all of the other garage sale signs and took them down and will be returning them to the person with a message from me.  OMG.  Who does that shit?  And the dark side of me wonders if it was Blair's family having a garage sale in order to make up for the money they gave Suzy.  But I also know what she is worth so no garage sale is needed.  But uhhh... who would take down a memorial sign?  Who would feel that entitled and cruel and heartless?  That pissed me off.  So ya... Saturday morning I woke up with this angry dark space in my head.

In an effort to shake it off.  We decided to take Nate and Omi to breakfast.  I love spending time with my kids and visiting and catching up on life with them.  They are both so intelligent and passionate about life.  They have such great attitudes and beautiful smiles.    I'm so blessed to be their mom.

I wasn't able to really shake off the sadness I woke up with.  We had plans to head to Mishi's for some hot tub time.  So after picking up Kasey for he and Omi's "date night" and coming home and taking a nap, we headed out to pick up Mishi and head to dinner.  I was still in a funk.  Mishi saw this and gave me a hug that made me smile a bit.  Then it was back to her house for some wine and some hot tubbing.  I just floated in the water looking up at the stars.  I'm pretty sure we boiled ourselves alive last night. I just didn't want to get out of the hot tub, which is very unusual for me.  For the first time since house buying, I was really totally relaxed.   By the time we went home last night, I was happy mush.

This morning, I was still happy mush.  I even had this great/weird dream last night/this morning.  It was about creating my own reality. I would think some amazing thought/dream/goal and just like Tinker Bell's sparkly/glittery/shooting star entrance, my dream would fly through the air and manifest itself.  It was pretty magical.

Today is my friend Kristina's birthday.  We are heading out to burlesque tonight to celebrate.  It should be fun.  Before that happens, I will likely take another nap *laugh*.

Here's the first real relaxing weekend I have had in a very very very long time!




No comments:

Post a Comment