Sunday, March 1, 2015

March 1, 2015 The Beginning of a New Month....

And I pretty much spent it sleeping.....

Today has been one of those lazy days. Again, we were up at 9am this morning.  I had made arrangements with my Burlesque friend, Shevaun to come over and use my make shift dance studio in my living room.  So up and at'em we went!

Shevaun practiced in my living room for a little while and I hung out on my couch checking facebook.  Shortly after she left, Omi and I watched a couple of episodes of a Tattoo show and then I ended up laying down and sleeping for HOURS!!!!

At 4pm Tracy came and checked on me and woke me up... afraid that I would not sleep tonight.  Like I said earlier, I NEVER take naps, and this week I have taken more than my fair share.  I guess my body needs it.  But man!!!!!

So ya.. not much is getting done today.  We even had Nate run out to Panda Express to get dinner while we watched TV. I have not gotten off of this couch all day!  LAZY!   I was supposed to go to a burlesque workshop, but I was so damned tired!

Anyway... a lazy day.  But I am feeling rather *deep*.  I keep feeling like a deep thought is trying to emerge, but what it is, I just don't know.  I am also feeling a bit restless, which I can't quite explain.

I read a friends blog today about her progress on finding herself and her ex husband's opinion on the whole process.  It made me think about my own journey on this path called life.  Her blog is premised on creating her life.. what is she creating on a daily basis.  And I wondered today, "What am I creating in MY life?"

In the last several months, my life has been turned upside down with plenty of chance to create new meaning, new spaces to live, new ways at expressing myself, new ways to just be.  The move to the new house and turning the house into a home.   The releasing of my son as he left his earth.  The deepening of family connections since Nick's death.  Finding myself and figuring out what I really want from life living with a purpose and a passion.  Finding my creativity in self-expression and dance. Finding gratitude in the depths of grief.  Reconnecting with friends.  Letting go of friends. Creating new friendships.  This has been a crazy few months.... and now here I am at the start of a new month, and I slept my day away *laugh*  But at least my house is clean, the laundry is mostly done, and I am well prepared for the 2 performances I have next weekend.  *laugh*

Here's to a great month!


No comments:

Post a Comment