Wednesday, January 7, 2015

January 7, 2015.....Ask, And You Shall Receive......

Yesterday, I posted on Nick's Facebook wall. I told him that if he could find time in his very busy schedule, that I could really use a hug.  Well wouldn't you know, he found a way to give me a physical hug from one of the best huggers I know!  

I took my mom to the gym today.    As we were leaving, I ran into a friend that I have not seen in years.    She was my business partner from way back when and she had even gone to Nick and Suzy's wedding.   There she was with a HUGE hug.....just what I needed.  I had no idea she was a member there and she said she had just stopped in between clients.  Timing.....   Thank you, Nick!

Today has been one of those days with ups and downs.

Like I said, I went to the gym with my mom. I didn't get much of a workout in, but something is better than nothing, and today was really about getting my mom in there and getting her moving.  She did great for her first day.  All total, we did about 30-45 minutes.   We did 15 on the bike, we threw medicine balls at the trampoline, she did some arm rotation exercises, and we did some leg lifts.   It was a great start.

Then I came home and got my bedroom and bathroom cleaned.  It seriously needed it. I bought a shelf for my bathroom for towels and stuff.   I'm very happy with it. I ran out of time to hang up pictures, but I will get that done tomorrow.. as well as purchase new bathroom rugs.   Getting my sanctuary in order makes me happy :).

Today in the mail, we received what we knew would be coming eventually, but seeing it was harsh anyway.  We got the Explanation of Benefits from Nick's trip to the hospital from his accident. *sigh*  That was hard to read through, even if it was vague.... "Emergency Room Misc."   "Our Patient Misc."  Umm... what exactly is that and why did it cost so much money?   I think between the hospital and the insurance, there is something fishy going on!  *sigh*

But I guess the high light of today was the trip for the consultation for our memorial tattoos.    One of my Sparkle Sisters (Burlesque) is a tattoo artist and she specializes in color and clean lines. She does amazing sacred geometry and Eastern stuff.  She is PERFECT.  Also, while talking about the tattoos, Suzy told us that this tattoo parlor is the same one she got her first tattoo done 10 years ago, and that tattoo was one that Nick had designed.  She is going full circle with these tattoos. Perfect.   Everything happens perfectly!   I also found out, that without consulting each other, Suzy and I had wanted to make the same color adjustments to the original tattoo. Crazy how much we think alike.  I am excited to get the tattoos for everyone!  We are all getting them at different times.  Suzy will get her's for her birthday...just like her first one 10 years ago. I will get mine on Nick's birthday.  Omi will get her's for her 16th birthday in July.  Tracy and Nate's dates are up in the air still.

Life has a funny way of bringing the right people into your life at the right time.  I stand in gratitude.




No comments:

Post a Comment