Thursday, January 15, 2015

January 15, 2015 Another Great Day

Today has been a crazy busy day, but that is the way life works when you are a taxiing mom, getting costumes ready for burlesque and bellydance, and just generally living life with all of that going on :).  I am so grateful I do not have a job outside of the home!

I am really grateful for my time with Omi in the mornings.  It's quiet and we get to spend quality time together.  And this morning, I got to see a beautiful sun rise out my back window!  It was gorgeous and just what I needed to start my day!

After shuttling her and Tracy off to where they needed to be, it was time for me and Suzy to hit the stores and get her stuff picked out for the burlesque performance.  She has never done this kind of thing before... sewing/costume making... so she was kind of at a loss.  I gave her a quick run down at Joann's and then we went to Home Fabric to check out the fringe for her.  For Suzy, the best fringe was at Joann's.  We went back to Joann's got the things that we needed.  Then we headed over to JC Pennys at the mall.  Suzy found the right panties and I found the right panties and a robe. Yay!!!!

Again, back to the house to drop Suzy off and I went out to lunch with Tracy then followed it up with some more shopping at Walmart.  Oy Vay!

When it was all said and done, I had about and hour to try on my goodies and make final selection for my burlesque costume.  Naomi came home and I showed her what I had planned on wearing and what the creative plans were for the fringe and together  we decided how best to create my masterpiece.  This whole costume thing is tricky for me.  I am certainly a curvy woman, and deciding on what looks best on my body while still be sexy is a balancing act.  In the end, I decided on a retro look and I think it will be amazing and classy.

Tonight we are heading out to watch The Red Light Variety Show with my mom, Suzy, and Tracy. Nate decided to bail.  I am hoping it will be a good time had by all.

I had something deeper to say tonight, but have no time.  Maybe tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment