Thursday, December 4, 2014

When a Ghost or Spirit is Near.....

If you watch Ghosthunters or anything like that, so many of them say that when a spirit is near, the air is cold.

I never really gave it much thought.

I have been known to have connections with people who have passed or even such deep spiritual connections with people who are alive and across the other side of the world that they know what is going on with me and call me instantaneously when I needed them the most.  So I totally believe that our loved ones can connect with us when they want to for feel the need to for whatever reason.

A couple of days ago, Nick woke me up at 4am to tell me to go to the beach and watch the sunrise.  While on the beach, he told me to play "our song" that we danced to at his wedding.  I did.  And I bawled my eyes out right there in public.  But I could literally feel his arms around my shoulders hugging me.  Several times I have heard him talking to me telling me to help Suzy with specific things and thanking me for being here and telling me that he loves me.  

Suzy has had her own encounters that are for her to tell.. not me...

But something she said struck me the other day....

When the "check engine" light came on in the car that I had JUST had inspected at his previous place of work, I was all kinds of confused.  I took it back to Sears to have them look at it.  They came back and said, "That's weird. It's nothing serious.  Just the engine is running 'too cool'.  We cleared the codes and you are good to go."  

I got back in my car and lost it again.  I just sat there and bawled.  And I said to myself, "Nick just sent me here to cry again."  (This was the same day that I had driven by the woman's house (the one who hit him) and I was so dang angry).  I think he needed me to feel loved and protected and cared for.  

As a matter of fact, on this trip (which is a financial challenge of crazy proportions) I keep saying, "I am  protected, loved and cared for"  Over and over and over again.  

Anyway, then Suzy and I were talking about our encounters again last night and it dawned on me...."They say when spirits are around the air is cool."  And that blasted car was running "too cool" (unexplainably in the heat of Florida).  And Suzy and I looked at each other and laughed.  It was NICK!!!  He made the car "too cool" so I would go into Sears and cry.  *laugh*  Seriously.  That is what happened.  

God, I love that boy of mine!  He just wanted me to go to a place where people would care for me like they would care for their own mom... and I would feel cared for and protected in that moment..which is what I needed the most.  

No comments:

Post a Comment